Friday, November 14, 2008

Scent of a Woman

I love the smell of a clean, well-groomed man who has a nice, subtle but sexy cologne on. I enjoy walking past an attractive man whose scent arouses my senses. But that's the end of it. I don't linger or investigate or comment, unlike....

This morning I stood in line waiting for my lottery number to be called, and this guy in his early 40s was walking toward me to get in line. I'd describe him as an average looking guy with a decent suit, nice shoes, and a fetish. He walked behind me, perhaps a little closer than I'd normally like, but I told myself it was just because he was avoiding something on the other side of him. He passes me and then turns around and doubles back to me. I only sort of halfway noticed that he'd come back until he buried is face in my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He bunched a handful of my hair and just nosedived into it! He made a sort of low-throat "mmmmmmmmmmm" sound as he sniffed with all of his olfactory might. I recoiled forward and turned around with a strong expletive that questioned his motives and mental health. He simply smiled in a slow, mental-patient kind of way and said "you smell so nice." Oh my God! REALLY?

The woman standing next to me was in TEARS laughing at this scene. I was just standing there being sensually violated by this guy's nose, and he was smiling at me like it was perfectly normal to just walk up and hair-sniff a woman! I was partially in shock. The lady next to me who couldn't stop laughing got hers next, but she wasn't laughing so hard when he gave her a sniffing and was not pleased with her scent. He wrinkled his nose and pointed to me and said "eh, you smell better!" and then he smiled and walked to the back of the line.

I would have totally knocked the guy out, but his little jab at the other lady made me happy. So I ducked into my ride with a smile on my face and a mental note to replace my perfume immediately.

Ahhhhh, the slug's life, ain't it grand!

No comments: